- > Quality Assurance
Urano Company achieved the 「JISQ9100」 Aerospace Quality Management Standard in December 2004. Since then, the company has been committed to construct and strengthen its quality management system based on the viewpoint of aerospace industry. A thorough management and continuous modification flow could be established as a result of operating processes by standardizing all the items regarding quality. Also, we could improve enterprise value by strengthening the system through a clear understanding of individual processes and responsibility, and collaboration between processes. As a result of this drastic reformation, we could accomplish the development of a management system which can address any potential non-conformity of the product.
Towards the goal of zero non-conformity caused by human errors
The basics for zero non-conformity caused by human errors is to build the individual conscience and a system to avoid the human errors, and observe the rules. We are committed to reduce human errors by improving understanding and conscience, and 2S promotion under the awareness that making a mistake is totally unacceptable.
We have achieved Quality Management System
approval from following customers.
(In Japanese alphabetical order)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries , Ltd. Aerospace Systems Company
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.
- NIPPI Corporation, Ltd. Operation Support Division
- SUBARU CORPORATION, Aerospace Company
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Integrated Defense & Space Systems
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Commercial aviation Systems
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd. Okegawa works
We have also achieved the Certificate of Authorized Examiner from
JISQ9100 Standard achievement
Click to enlarge.